Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Olympic Fever

I haven't taken any time to figure out how to arrange this blog, add pictures, etc. - because I have been glued to my TV every single night. Did you see that incredible 1-2-3 finish in the men's 400m lastnight? Wow. The US is making quite a medal haul at these Games. It's so awesome to watch. But, I still agree with those who feel that just to make the Olympic team, regardless of the sport, makes all of the athletes winners in my book. That would be a dream in itself.

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

Oh, yeah, I saw it! "Our" guys are soooo fast. They rock! :D

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Yeah I saw it. We already discussed it. I am sad the Lympics are already over! Just like the Tour, it starts getting real intense then suddenly it's over! Boohoo! Another couple years to wait till it comes back......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home