My Beautiful Girl

I have to make a very difficult decision over the next few days... my sweet girl Roxanne has cancer. I just want her to be comfortable, pain-free, and happy. I do not have unlimited financial resources, nor can I bear to see her in pain. I know some people will go to any length to extend their beloved pets' lives, and I would too, if I could, and if the life being extended was of good quality. I know I will never forget her, she has been a loving and trusted companion and has always been there with a kiss for me and a wag of her stubby tail. I wlil love her forever.

1 Comments:
I so sorry your girl is coming to the end of her road. These small souls are so dear, all love, no criticism. I'll be thinking of you both Linda.
Post a Comment
<< Home