It's a no-brainer....
I finally found the article I was looking for that details the two presidential candidates and their music preferences. http://www.newhouse.com/archive/Rios081804.html
Sorry to all you country music fans and Bush supporters (that seems to be a lethal combination, if you ask me)....but Kerry has much better taste. Plus, he's an avid windsurfer, so that in my book is a total slam-dunk.
http://oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/front_page/1093694261175740.xml?oregonian?fpfp
Enjoy.... and if you haven't already - REGISTER TO VOTE!!!

2 Comments:
Well I listen to country music, never tried to get into NASCAR but flunked poli-sci so don't even ask me anything political. It just confuses me. Although I am registered to vote. So that counts for something? Right?
Well I don't care for Country music, nor do I care for George Bush. Kerry's folks made some good musical choices, and got my vote with U2's Beautiful Day! Seriously that is not why I'll case my vote for Kerry. I am voting for change and to clear the Bush family out of the white house! They're evil. Oh boy, Lin, don't tell Grandma who we're voting for!
Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home