crappy mood.
I'm so tired of this stupid incessantly pointless and monotonous life I have. Go to work, work out, come home, eat, sleep, repeat. I mean, what is the point? Sure, there are things I enjoy, and it could always be worse. But why can't there be any JOY in it? Why can't I do things that "normal" people do, like have relationships, go on fabulous vacations, achieve meaningful goals, have interesting careers? This is NOT the life I expected or wanted to have. Coming home every night to an empty house. Doing all the damn dishes, laundry, cleaning, shopping, yardwork, bills, making all the decisions. I'm so sick of it. And to be honest, I'm lonely as hell. I have friends, I talk to people, I get involved with things I am passionate about in order to feel that I belong, that I'm contributing. But I'm still empty. What the hell am I doing with my life?

2 Comments:
Linda many of those people who seem to "have it all" are really only filling their lives with empty chatter that in the long run is meaningless. We all have those day and day out reponsibilities....but really, you've reached a point many people never reach. The point of asking "Why am I here?" "What is the meaning of Life?" And those are really truly important questions. I'd encourage you to start demanding some answers from the Universe. I believe you will get a response in some form, perhaps very surprising. You might find, for example, that volunteering a shelter would remind you of all the love you gave your dog, and reach deep to share some of that with other small souls....just a thought.
I'm still searching, too. It is when you stop asking, questioning, etc, that you're in trouble!
Post a Comment
<< Home