one step forward...
Yeah, new perspective, blahblahblah. Sounded good, didn't it? If only I could be more consistent. I do actually feel that optimistic sometimes, but it's rare. Then reality comes crashing down when I actually try to change my current situation, like my job, and nothing comes of it. Or I meet with my realtor who is also a friend, and she advises that I wait. Stuck in the house with a mortgage I can barely afford, stuck in a job that doesn't inspire me to grow or learn. Back to square one. Now what?
Of course I'm grateful to have a job, and a home, but is it so wrong to want more? To want something different, something better? Everyone else seems to have all the answers, those people with their great fulfilling jobs, families, fantastic vacations, and debt-free existence. The list of things I wish were different in my life is just way too long. The list of what I can do about the things on that list - well, it's pretty short.

2 Comments:
1) no of course it's not wrong to want more, it's perfectly right! it's your life you should have what will make you happy
2) Nothing good ever comes from comparing yourself to others.
3) i bet you can do a lot more then you think you can. "reality comes crashing down"? No, negativity comes crashing down. What did you do to try to change your situation? What do you want to change? Just because one friend recommended you stay doesn't mean you have to. There are a lot options out there, but you have to stick with it. Trying to change your life is an every day job, it doesn't happen over night. you can't just flip some switches and wham you have the perfect life. Change is hard, but its possible if you're willing to stick it out!
This is a perspective for the next couple of weeks. Longer term telecom is not particularly in a bull market at all, RComm is not. Bharti may be but the rate at which it is giving returns is not so high. So if some telecom must be added to a portfolio, Bharti would probably be the safest bet
Post a Comment
<< Home