Monday, September 06, 2004

If dogs could blog

Okay so I had some time to think during a hike today, and I wondered what my dog would say if he had a blog. Probably something like this :

My name is Morrison, but my human calls me Bubba. I don't know why. She's kinda weird if you ask me. But I won't complain, because she uses lots of my favorite words when she talks to me, like "foodie, walk, bone, ball, frisbee, beach, bye-bye, car, hiking", and stuff like that. My favorite thing is sniffing. I like to sniff and sniff and sniff, and my human doesn't understand this. I also like to pee everywhere - hey, I'm a dog, that's what we do. My favorite thing (besides staring at the place where the dog cookies are until my human opens it and gives me one) is getting into that big thing that moves until we are at a park or the beach or a place to hike. That is really cool. I like to stick my head out the windows and sniff the air. Me and my human live with another dog, and I don't really like her, but my human does, so I tolerate her. Well, it's time to go to sleep now, being a dog is exhausting.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Karen said...

OMG Morrison that is so so so cute! Mr. Bubba! Post pics of yourself and your human!

Miss Chargerbelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home