Help! I'm addicted to Whole Foods!

Finally it opened - after much anticipation, watching the stages of construction over the past several months, begging for the day - on my birthday of all days - the Tanasbourne Whole Foods is here.
Since my initial foray through those wonderful automatic sliding doors last Thursday, I've already spent a total of $202.93. Granted, I don't eat all that much, but the plethora of wonderful fresh foods, produce, the most beautiful fresh meat and fish I've ever seen, and the shear magnitude of it all makes me literally want to move into the store and never leave. I could just eat my way up one organic aisle and down the next.
I bought this cute little package of chocolate squares, oblivious to the fact that it cost $7.99 until I decided to buy 3 more and share them with my friends. I gobbled up the first one lastnight. Yum. I've gone through 2 pints of gelato already - granted, it's organic, so it's healthy, right? And if consumed after a healthy organic meal of salmon with pineapple salsa, red potatoes and organic broccoli, I doubt the calories even count.
Ahhh, food. I love it so. Whole Foods, welcome to my world. Or as I like to refer to it, "whole paycheck". Bye bye, paycheck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home