falling kinda hurts
...so we're doing these 3-lappers at practice yesterday, where you start out slow & gradually increase your speed. Of course I fall on the 3rd & fastest lap. It didn't hurt then, but I'm sore today like I slammed into a wall. I'm so glad we have pads in our rink.
I'm also glad our club is growing. We got a new member yesterday, and hopefully our upcoming Open House (Sept. 25) will attract some more people interested in speedskating as well.
I'm looking forward to a weekend in Bend with friends and the Jack Johnson concert!

2 Comments:
rofl, Neets.
I always knew skinsuit were a distraction.
That's so incredible that your club is growing, Linda. It's truly inspiring and awesome to see your club doing so much to get others interested. I wish all skating clubs were like yours!
Haha LOMA LOMA That's my sis! Take it easy there, Bruiser!
Post a Comment
<< Home