Too much to do.....too much nice weather.
The weather here lately has been incredible. It's 15 degrees above normal, dry and sunny and I can't remember the last time it rained. So this morning was a perfect time for a hike, which my dog and I enjoyed. Then it was which household chore to do first. I intended to do windows, but it will have to wait for another day. I tend to get so energetic at the beginning of a nice day but after a few hours of pulling weeds, raking, and general yardwork and stuff I got so tired that I just have to save it for another day. I want to get on my bike and ride too, maybe tomorrow. Yes I'm sure this is fascinating reading but really that's about all I do on weekends.
In other news...
My sister got tickets for the U2 Portland concert in December. I think it's crazy that they are already on sale, but I wouldn't want to miss it...I hope I can sell the ticket I bought for the April 25 Seattle show. I can't wait for the 3/28 San Diego Vertigo tour opener show! It's in two weeks.
I've been enjoying books on cd, the best invention ever. If I'd been listening to a book on cd the other day when I posted about being annoyed with humanity, I bet I wouldn't have noticed other drivers' moronic behavior. This past week I thoroughly enjoyed Thurston Clarke's "Ask Not : The Inauguration of John F. Kennedy and the Speech That Changed America". Check it out on Amazon. I'm also surprised to be enjoying "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac, our book group's selection for the month, as well as "People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. I love to read!
Now it's time to go rent the dvd rental for the evening, "Ray" with Jamie Foxx. Later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home