back from paradise.

I just spent a few days in Central Oregon staying with friends. It's like a spa vacation - I got up early, ate healthy, went for walks, went for a bike ride, had a massage and a pedicure. Saw Jack Johnson on Tuesday night, then drove back in time to see Coldplay on Wednesday, and it was back to work today.
Here are some pictures from Sunday's Bridge Pedal. I did the 35 mile route this year, riding over 10 bridges. I'm not sure if I'll do this ride next year due to the crowds and occasional rampant stupidity, but it does provide an opportunity to catch some great views of Portland.


2 Comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. I'm glad you took some time off for yourself. You deserve it.
"Rampant stupidity" huh? See?! This is why I don't ride a bike. I would be one of those "stupid" people. You'll have to fill us in later on what happened.
Aww, I want to see the Jack Johnson concert here in Chicago, but it's sold out. I never knew he was that popular!
Nice to see you have a good time!
Post a Comment
<< Home