Seven is my favorite number.

I never had any doubts that Lance could win a 7th Tour de France. It will really be interesting to see who takes over in subsequent years, as there are so many good cyclists in the U.S. and Europe, it's hard to predict any standouts. Of course no one can take Lance's place. So much has been said and written about him that I really can't add anything original except to say that he has continually impressed me with his drive to win, his humility and his dedication to the cancer community. I think it's awesome that he gives so many people hope and inspiration.
On another note, I apparently broke the internet today as my *#&@&($ DSL was down since lastnight. Also my blender decided to explode as I was making my smoothie for breakfast. Then I went to Home Depot to get a screen door tonight and have concluded, after wandering the aisles looking for the person in the orange apron, that I CAN'T do it, because they WON'T help me. Jerks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home