Thursday, May 19, 2005

So, I had a bad day.

Doesn't everybody, once in a while? I'm okay now. Really. And hormones might have a teensy, weensy, itsy, bitchy, (oops, bitsy) part of it. Now my complaint of the day is that I have to drive so far to get to work. I've never been a commuter. It seems so, I don't know, grown up. And I don't do grownup things very well. So I heard on the radio that 26 was backed up and took Cornell Road instead, a nice winding scenic drive through the west hills. Then I didn't know which bridge to take and ended up finally making it to work, but it took me a whole hour. Oh well.
So I was talking to my cousin this morning about how weird it is that I get so addicted to TV shows and so attached to the characters. He laughs at me but I think he gets it. Noah Wylie has his last appearance on "ER" tonight as a regular, and that makes me sad, since watching him on that show for the past 11 years has been like watching him grow up. How sad is that - I've watched that show for 11 years. Now I'm also hooked on "24", "Lost", and "Alias", as well as "Gray's Anatomy". What will I do once all the season finale shows are over? *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home