There is something wrong.
I don't want to post here just when I have things to complain about, but sometimes that's just the way it is. So, if you don't want to read, fine. I haven't yet taken the time to make my blog more interesting, by adding lists of books I'm reading, music I'm listening to, movies I've seen. Too bad. The mood I'm in right now, I really don't care. There is just something wrong with my life if I have absolutely nothing to do on weekends. I mean, what's with that? The past few years I have literally dreaded Fridays, sometimes driving home from work in tears, reminding myself that at least I have 2 dogs at home who will be happy to see me. It's been this way for so long that I don't have the slightest idea what to do about it, nothing would change it, this is just how my life is. I go days without speaking to humans. I can function relatively normally during the week, interacting with people at work as necessary, but once I come home, I keep to myself. The phone doesn't ring, and now I don't even get any email. What do normal people do? Picnics, camping trips, vacations to visit family or tour other countries? I have no idea. I vaguely recall doing things like camping, hiking, kayaking and rafting, riding my bike, but exactly why I don't do any of those things any more escapes me. Bleh.

2 Comments:
nice page. Cheer up! if you dont receive emails you can send them and maybe you start receiving. Do you keep in touch with God ?
God has an email address?
Post a Comment
<< Home